Thursday, February 16, 2012

The other day I was asked where was the best sunset I have ever seen, after a brief moment to consider I replied it was on the Manukau Harbour. I was surprised by my answer and even days later consider it correct. Yesterday coming home from a morning out with Diane, I took a photo of the calm on the out going tide. The sky was huge with clouds, almost navy blue in places, the harbor was stunning again. There is something that draws me to the water and it's ever changing shape and colours.

2 comments:

Di said...

Nice composition. I like the birds in flight - you got the shutter speed just right. Anyone would think you've been to a camera course.

Hillary said...

This is at the uttermost distance of the camera lens and I would need to go back to find out the settings - I don't remember them! Thanks for the comment.